Following the collaboration between FBS and Barcelona FC, a contest is offered for new and old clients of FBS that gives you the opportunity to witness Barcelona FC in 2 matches that will take place in Barcelona, Spain.
The contest which will take place from January 28 to March 17, 2020 seems to prove that FC Barcelona and FBS plans to undertake different joint programs to offer unique online and offline experiences to their followers around the world.
To be able to participate in this contest you must open a contest account from the Personal Area on the FBS website and make a minimum deposit of US $ 300 into the account and trade at least 2 lots. After you collect a minimum of 2 lots in your transaction, you will receive a six-digit personal number. This six-digit personal number will be drawn at the end of the contest period and 3 lucky winners will be chosen to watch 1 of 2 Barcelona FC matches.
In this contest besides 3 lucky winners, you also have the opportunity to become a winner if you are one of the top 5 performers with the highest number of lots.
These 5 winners will get a prize package in the form of:
- Ticket to an FC Barcelona game
- Chance to see how players practice
- Tour of Camp Nou
- Visit to the Barça Museum
- Round-trip flight
- Comfortable accommodation
- New or existing FBS clients can join the FBS Winning Season contest any time during the contest period.
- The winner’s kit includes: Tickets to one of the following games: FC Barcelona vs Atletico de Madrid (April, 26), FC Barcelona vs CA Osasuna (May, 17); hospitality pack: a museum visit, a chance to see how players practice; round-trip flight; hotel accommodation for the whole trip.
- Trading platforms: MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5.
- Leverage: up to 1: 3000.
- Spread: from 0,6.
- You can perform internal transfers from this account, and withdraw funds from it.
- When the contest is over, this account transforms into a regular Standard account with all the usual settings applied.
- The difference between the Open and Close price must exceed 59 points.
- You can have only one contest account.
- If disqualified, you cannot participate in this contest once again.
- If your country is set to Japan or Taiwan, you won’t be able to participate in the contest.
- You cannot transfer funds gained from a Trade 100 bonus and an FBS Pro contest.
Terms & Conditions
Read on this FBS contest page for more detail.