fbpx

AAFX Trading 35% Welcome Bonus 5/5 (3)

Incredible Forex Welcome Bonus 35% on initial deposit – AAFX trading welcome all of their new clients with a 35% bonus on first deposit to the first live account. Deposit at least 500 USD/EUR to get the Tradable Bonus. Trade Forex & CFDs with the extended equity and get some additional tools to make your trading profitable. Open a Live account and deposit via Skrill, Neteller, Fastpay or credit card to trade with Tradable-Bonus.

The objective of the bonus program is to further their trading with the company, giving them an opportunity to earn bigger profits. This is a great opportunity for new traders to expand their trading ability. Traders who wish to switch are welcome to avail the bonus as well.

Terms & Conditions:

• This bonus is available for the deposits which have made through skrill , fasapay, Neteller, credit card and Bankwire.
  • You need to deposit a minimum of 500 EUR/USD.
  • Deposited funds (excluding the bonus) can be withdrawn at any time.
  • Met the trading conditions within 60 days to withdraw the bonus.
  • Please rate this Forex Promotion

Rate this Forex Promotion:

1 votes, 4 avg. rating

Share:

1. Anteam March 23, 2020 at 6:47 pm - Reply

Let’s speak frankly, when we start, we immediately think that we will succeed, that we will earn and will not allow what other traders have done before us. We know how to work. And then after a while we accumulate a complete list of errors, which shows that we have not yet learned how to trade. And this is the moment when the broker becomes especially important, whose employees can either just demand money from you or offer you help so that you can understand your mistakes and start anew with new experience and understand how not to do it. AAFX always comes with the latest scenario, they work with and help clients, and this is the reason why I will never change my broker.

2. Leoney March 4, 2020 at 2:54 pm - Reply

Good brokerage, fast and reliable, with Metatrader available and algotrading allowed. For me that was #1 reason to trade with this brokerage, as I’m algotrrader and use Expert advisors constantly, many brokerages ban this things and I don’t know why. AAFX is good in this regard, everything is allowed, except EA arbitrage, as even small slippage can turn into a giant loss (I didn’t notice any slippages, but I think that’s preventive measure).

• Melvin Schaden March 9, 2020 at 4:33 pm Reply

Everything here is organized well, which immediately gives you the opportunity to start working as you like without any extra worry and fuss. To be honest, I am so tired of working with obscure companies, I hope that AAFX will not fail, and will remain a normal company for a long time.

3. Neil Mitchell February 27, 2020 at 9:28 pm - Reply

AAFX Trading wasn’t my first brokerage, but it’s my favourite one and I really enjoy trading with it. Just facts – $100 minimum deposit, spreads in ECN account are around 0.6-0.7 pips, in Fixed 2-2.5 pips, seems quite good. When the market turns to be volatile, ECN spreads never exceed 2-3 pips for my assets, good enough. Support service works fast, issues are resolved quickly. Trading platform is Metatrader 4, with allowed Experts Advisors and algotrading, I don’t use it, but someone may really like this. leverage is up to 2000, but I suggest to use 1:500 and nevermore.

• Vijay Sangha March 27, 2020 at 11:40 pm Reply

It’s hard to argue with the fact that the conditions in aafx have been chosen as optimal as possible, because regardless of your strategy or your approach, you can find here something that will help you implement each of your ideas. It seems to me that a broker does not create any difficulties for his clients, and it allows you to feel safe and to trade, not to find out the relationship with the broker or the company’s employees.

• Madhav Jha March 14, 2020 at 10:06 pm Reply

Is it real that algotrading is allowed, or just marketing trap? Cuz I can’t believe that it’s possible, most brokers prohibit algotrading, so if someone have used it, plz, share an experience.

• Passir March 19, 2020 at 1:08 pm Reply

Consider yourself lucky, because AAFx is really where you can try it. There are all the conditions so that you can try your system and evaluate how working it is. It’s a great opportunity!

4. YUZIRIS February 16, 2020 at 9:18 pm - Reply

With AAFX you always know what your trading is going about. To earn there, you should be experienced enough and that’s kinda true. If you don’t know how to trade, you won’t be successful. By chance, there’s trading education center, so you can trade and learn trading. But you still need passion and very large brain. If you have this, you’ll be 90% successful trading Metatrader 4, that combines Expert Advisor, ECN order execution and allowed algotrating, but as I already said – skills are at the first demand.

• William February 24, 2020 at 10:57 pm Reply

Agree, I wonder how some people write “Oh, I lost with AAFX, what a fail!”. If you have lost, you definitely have lost not cause of brokerage, but cause you don’t know how to trade. Never go for real trading before you learn about how trading works, AAFX gives opportunity to learn and such gunereous opportunity should be used. The biggest fortune person can has is knowledge and skills, so don’t rely on random, but learn a lot and then you’ll be successful. I’d blown down my deposit three times in a row, but than learned very well and now I’m trading with AAFX and earn a lot.

5. Racing January 27, 2020 at 11:01 pm - Reply

I learned about AAFX broker when I was looking for stable broker, so I came here to trade. With all my experience, I can say that aafx is truthworthy broker that provides clear and beneficial trading conditions. I searched for alternatives, but AAFX has one of the best market conditions. I like that there are fast withdrawals and quick support, so I can get my money and info in time…

• Grzegorz Ostrowsky February 4, 2020 at 9:33 pm Reply

I also trade aafx cause I trust it and there are great trading features. I like that broker isn’t greedy, they don’t try to take as much many as possible, only spreads. EURUSD ECN spread is around 0.5 point, but may be higher in volatile times, that’s true. when i was choosing broker I googled a lot of reviews, 90% of them are positive, so I think aafx can be trusted and that’s not only my or your opinion…

6. Jameel January 16, 2020 at 8:24 pm - Reply

I like trading and everything connected with it, so I have always paid a lot of attention to studying this issue. In fact, it seems to me that I have reached quite a high level in this matter. Today I trade with aafx broker, I can’t say that I have any complaints, it has a very convenient terminal for analyzing the situation, so I noticed myself that now I spend a little less time than before, and maybe my experience influenced it. I like that there are tight spreads and no commission for withdrawal of funds, it’s very profitable and I can dispose of my money more freely.

• Khagendra Dangol February 12, 2020 at 8:46 pm Reply

100% agree, when you’re experienced, you understand that AAFX Trade has truly great trading condtitions. Some kind of newbies may even don’t understand so and that’s okey, as you need experience to judge advantages and disadvantages in reasonable way. I’m with AAFX not for long, maybe around a year and I came there from other brokerage. To be sure, I can honestly say that AAFX has better trading conditions than broker I was trading before and I hope nothing will change.

7. Oliver Rocher January 11, 2020 at 10:27 pm - Reply

I don’t understand why a lot of people are concerned with withdrawals. Almost each trader that reached me to ask sth about AAFX always ask about withdrawals. Our world is cruel and people are feared to lose money. I can say only one things “Choose companies that appreciate own reputation”. AAFX is a kind of such company, that keeps it reputation on a high level and never takes action that may hurt its traders. I can’t describe that in one review, but that’s visible. Each time I trade with AAFX I notice that company appreciate me and that’s cool.

8. Tyram Langeland January 6, 2020 at 12:29 pm - Reply

If we talk about forex brokers, which provide normal conditions for traders with different capitals, we can immediately mention AAFX because only in this company I see such a careful attitude to traders and the development of the broker itself, which constantly increases the number of available assets and improving its service. It seems to me that this company has been holding leading positions in the market for a reason for so many years. In addition, there are no problems with financial operations. The company has an excellent bonus system, with which anyone, can strengthen their capital.

9. Valero Frank December 20, 2019 at 10:49 pm - Reply

I like the aafx broker for welcome bonuses and other bonuses that can be used in the equity. It’s very convenient, especially since they don’t work too hard. On the big leverage, I once fell into a drawdown, now I act more carefully and thoughtfully. In general, I like everything, I want to work only here. Recently, another company called me and offered me a bonus of 150%. Well, it’s clear at once that it’s nothing good. Very suspicious, I refused.

10. Chi Martinsen December 14, 2019 at 10:43 pm - Reply

If you are looking for a broker with optimal conditions, aafx may be the right choice. This company has good conditions even for minimum deposits, for example, you can use a fixed spread or work with more than one asset at a time. The spreads are small, so you don’t feel like you’re working too risky. On the website you can find all the necessary information on both: overall trading conditions and specific infomraiton on upcoming economic news and events. Working with MT4 allows trading with EA strategies which might be a matter of interest to algorythmic traders

11. Arjuna December 9, 2019 at 8:56 pm - Reply

I am fully satisfied with AAFX as a broker. It provides constant access to the market and assets this platform offers a lot. In addition, there are quite a few tools that can be used for trading every day. Here you can start with a minimum deposit or choose a large account right away. I chose the average option, I started with a couple of thousand, which is the capital I started with in other companies. My statistics are not weaker on this platform, because Meta Trader 4 is very easy to use and in general it has already become a real classic, so trading here is a pleasure. I don’t use fixed spreads, but if anybody is interested, they are there. By the way, the spreads here are small and there are no other commissions.

12. Neelse December 7, 2019 at 10:28 pm - Reply

AAFX Trading – one of many brokers, which popularity doesn’t reach market leaders. So they are trying to compensate it by some additional bonuses. You can start trading with AAFX with $100 both on regular and ECN-account. They have better spreads (from 0,6 pips for eurodollar), but even at reasonable volatility spreads will expand. It is very convenient that you shouldn’t pay for swap while trading CFD. The main problem of the broker is an ambiguous reputation. The company have negative reviews on many sites, an overwhelming majority of them are obviously copied. Negative campaigning is a common thing in the forex world. And it seems like the broker doesn’t care. I think that these reviews shouldn’t be taken seriously according my positive experience.

13. Gerhard Marquardt November 29, 2019 at 11:46 pm - Reply

In my time, I chose AAFX because their bonus of 35% was too tempting a bait :)) Increasing the capital by 35% at once is truly cool, isn’t it? Though I didn’t know yet that I’d have to fulfill the bonus requirements – back then, I didn’t even consider withdrawal as such. Later it showed that with my style of trading, I managed to fulfill the requirements in half a year. By the way, that bonus became my main income, for I traded like an idiot :))) Well I know that one has to follow a strategy, stick with the principles of money management and blah, blah, blah, but sometimes I really get carried away and can’t control it.
      Anyway, it’s been already 2 years that I somehow manage to trade and even make profits :)) Probably that’s because of tight spreads, probably because of bonuses that I’ve already several times fulfilled and withdrawn… By the way, all the subsequent bonuses, except for the first one, get a bonus of 25% – that’s not quite as much but still a pleasant trifle 🙂 All in all, when even I with my crazy strategy manage to make profits, I guess serious traders are bound to succeed with AAFX :))