fbpx

AAFX Trading 35% Welcome Bonus 5/5 (3)

Incredible Forex Welcome Bonus 35% on initial deposit – AAFX trading welcome all of their new clients with a 35% bonus on first deposit to the first live account. Deposit at least 500 USD/EUR to get the Tradable Bonus. Trade Forex & CFDs with the extended equity and get some additional tools to make your trading profitable. Open a Live account and deposit via Skrill, Neteller, Fastpay or credit card to trade with Tradable-Bonus.

The objective of the bonus program is to further their trading with the company, giving them an opportunity to earn bigger profits. This is a great opportunity for new traders to expand their trading ability. Traders who wish to switch are welcome to avail the bonus as well.

Terms & Conditions:

• This bonus is available for the deposits which have made through skrill , fasapay, Neteller, credit card and Bankwire.
  • You need to deposit a minimum of 500 EUR/USD.
  • Deposited funds (excluding the bonus) can be withdrawn at any time.
  • Met the trading conditions within 60 days to withdraw the bonus.
  • Please rate this Forex Promotion

Rate this Forex Promotion:

5 votes, 4.8 avg. rating

Share:

1. Chiu Sow August 23, 2021 at 5:15 am - Reply

This is the first time I am writing a review. I have been working with AAFX Trading for about 6 months. I like the way the platform works. Withdrawal of funds is pretty fast (it took me up to 1 day). I will recommend broker to my friends on affiliate program.

2. Indrek Raudsepp August 14, 2021 at 11:12 am - Reply

This broker offers the best leverage in the world. This is true and no broker will give you 1: 2000 leverage. We need to use this opportunity!

3. Juhani Tikkala July 23, 2021 at 12:16 pm - Reply

I have been on the market not so long ago, but in my opinion this is one of the most convenient brokers. I was very pleased with the wide selection of currency pairs. Withdrawals are very fast. By the way, as well as checking documents before starting work. I had some difficulties at the beginning of working with my personal account, but the wonderful support service helped me to solve everything in a moment. Yes, there is a desire to try other brokers, but I am especially attracted by the bonuses that are here when you open your initial deposit. But AAFX Trading is a reliable and stable partner, my old friend recommended them to me, he was also very attracted by the trading conditions.

4. Janez Mavrich July 14, 2021 at 2:23 pm - Reply

I have been working with AAFX Trading for many years. There were earnings, and there were some significant losses of money (can’t really blame AAFX Trading for that). Withdrawal of funds is flawless. The robot works fine, there is no slippage at all (well, this is a separate topic altogether – high-speed Internetis a musthave on trader’s side). Orders are executed always and accurately, even at moments of great volatility. It’s very strange to read bad reviews, my experience – more than 5 years suggests otherwise, everything works fine. So success for AAFX Trading and good luck to traders !!!
      Excellent conditions include the AAFX Trading bonus 35% on the first deposit in the amount of $ 500 or more.
      The most important thing is that people here earn and! The c they earn fine. The company has been afloat for so many years, it is a great rarity nowadays. Brokerage companies now breed like ants. A year has passed and they no longer exist. I trust the years of work of this company! Thank you guys for the quality work.

5. Fulvio Villa June 25, 2021 at 6:34 am - Reply

Have any of you used Web Trading Platforms? And How? Are all the tools that are typical for the Desktop version saved in this version?

• Nikodem Szym July 12, 2021 at 8:20 pm Reply

Web platforms are good when you don’t want to install a desktop version on your computer. As a rule, web platforms share the same functionality with desktop ones, except for the support of custom indicators.

6. Vikrant Patla June 18, 2021 at 2:53 pm - Reply

AAFX Trading is one of the largest brokers and is a highly visible figure in the international arena. The company offers a wide range of services for investing and trading in the global financial markets.
      The organization’s services are regularly used by hundreds of thousands of traders. The number of users is growing steadily, and this can be considered a fairly convincing evidence of a solid reputation. Thanks guys for the great service.
      It is easy and convenient to work with you.

7. Omahar June 14, 2021 at 12:02 pm - Reply

AAFX Trading provides good trading conditions .. to be honest, if you came here, then you don’t need to leave. But don’t think that this is the perfect broker! Not. You need to be careful! I’ll explain why. There is a leverage of 1: 2000. This can be dangerous for newbies. The minimum deposit of $ 100 is good, and with such a leverage, you can immediately increase it .. but you can also lose. Therefore, I advise you to be careful. So that’s it.

8. Santos Bhusal May 30, 2021 at 8:58 pm - Reply

Using a bonus is a normal practice for normal brokers. True. And Use AAFX Trading is no exception. The truth is that this broker provides its AAFX Trading bonus in a special way. You see, usually brokers only have a first deposit bonus. You will have the AAFX Trading bonus not only for your first deposit, but also for the next ones. True, it’s great! The first bonus will be 35% of the deposit. That is, if your deposit is 1000 dollars, then your bonus will be 350 dollars. I want to say that exactly 1000 dollars is the normal amount of money to start trading. And with bonuses, this is quite enough. In addition, the leverage here is 1: 2000. You can trade large lots and this can bring you huge profits. But, watch out for the risks and go through good training and practice with an AAFX Trading demo account. This will increase your chances !!
      What is the second AAFX Trading bonus ??? On subsequent deposits, you will receive 25% of the deposit. All these bonuses you can use for trading and making a profit.
      You can also withdraw this money after fulfilling easy conditions !!

9. Alambana Hidayat May 20, 2021 at 12:30 pm - Reply

AAFX has good educational materials. They are straightforward and accessible. Thanks to them, I quickly grasped the essence of trading and started earning.

10. Eckhard Adam April 23, 2021 at 4:35 pm - Reply

I have registered on the official AAFX Trading website. com two weeks ago. A friend of mine recommended this broker to me.
      I used to trade on MT4. I have half a year of experience, and I am no longer required in an advanced education level.
      I liked AAFX as I haven’t seen such conditions yet. I was especially impressed by the leverage.
      By the way, I heard that AAFX Trading has some bonus system. It is not like other brokers. But, I would like to know how the bonus works? Can I withdraw it to a card or electronic wallet? I would like to know the opinions of professionals))

• Kevin Sital May 12, 2021 at 3:46 pm Reply

This broker offers a 35% withdrawable bonus. So, you can withdraw it but to do this, you need to meet a certain turnover requirement. Go to their official website to learn about the exact turnover requirement because it can be changed by the broker.

11. Galiono Salahudin April 12, 2021 at 6:15 pm - Reply

I’ve never been a fan of brokers with high leverage. And I still think it’s unnecessary to choose that option. The good thing about AAFX is that you can also choose low leverage. However, many choose this company because of the leverage of 1:2,000, which increases profits substantially. But this is an unreasonable risk that traders often do not understand. They don’t understand what awaits them if the price moves in the wrong direction. And they will get a lot of emotional overload.

12. Galiono Salahudin April 12, 2021 at 6:12 pm - Reply

13. Quentin Ellis March 25, 2021 at 12:27 pm - Reply

I trade on a demo account only for two weeks. Then I made a deposit of $ 100. Due to a little experience, I set the stop loss incorrectly and lost a lot of money. Fortunately, no all of it and managed to recover doing several more successful trades.

14. Hecket March 11, 2021 at 12:48 pm - Reply

I consider this broker a reliable partner because I didn’t catch it cheating me and it’s a good sign. When talking about cheating, I mean price manipulations on the part of the broker. However, I didn’t notice that here.
      I trade on news on their Fixed account. I have always preferred fixed spreads even if they are higher than floating ones. I simply dislike situations when floating spreads suddenly increase.

15. Hạ Song Nghĩa February 4, 2021 at 6:27 pm - Reply

I earn more with this broker
      I’m very glad that I have chosen this broker. It’s because it gives me decent opportunities to earn. Of course, I’m talking about its enormous 1:2000 leverage. I heard that there are brokers that also offer such a leverage size, but AAFX is the first broker in my life with such a big leverage.
      Perhaps, you may say that people who use this leverage are crazy. Maybe you are right to some extent. But trading is a very risky thing and if you are afraid of taking risks, you can hardly earn a lot. Certainly, I place stops and analyze the market before entering it. It was scary to use this leverage for the first time, but over time I got used to it. Afterall, I managed to double my $200 for a day.
      In other regards, this broker is quite standard. Here you will not find exclusive trading platforms and assets. As for downsides, I can say about a small choice of digital coins. Here you can trade Bitcoin only.

16. Arnau Haro December 16, 2020 at 3:54 pm - Reply

Bonuses sound good, but in reality they can ruin your trading, especially if you would chase fullfiling the bonus requirements. So be carefull with them, sometimes that’s better to abandon bonus.

17. Alfred Winkler December 9, 2020 at 1:59 pm - Reply

Can I work here during the quarterly reporting period?

• Constantin February 15, 2021 at 2:24 pm Reply

Of course, AAFx provides access to about a hundred stocks through the MT terminal. So you have all the chances to make good money.

• Andrejans Bendorfs January 5, 2021 at 1:38 pm Reply

Yes, there’s quite a large assortment of stocks here. So these periods can definitely be interesting and profitable for you.

• Erick Doni December 22, 2020 at 6:57 pm Reply

I don’t quite understand your question. In the AAFX, you can work 24/5 except on days when the exchanges are closed. But that is quite rare. And not all exchanges are closed. So you can definitely work here during the quarterly reporting period. Because this is an essential period for many investors.
        If your question was about whether you can make money on stocks here. The answer is yes. There are more than 1,000 companies equities represented in the AAFX. Moreover, the broker offers traders a convenient and modern platform for trading on the stock market. It is an MT5.

18. Eckard Röder November 23, 2020 at 5:33 pm - Reply

I started trading in AAFX with maximum leverage. I wanted to earn quickly, but I reduced the leverage later. Although I still think it’s vital to have such an opportunity even with a small deposit.

19. Harald Neumann November 7, 2020 at 10:15 pm - Reply

This company has one extremely important advantage – GIANT leverage. Yes, it’s risky, but c’mon, no one force you to use it, that’s always up to you and your ‘trading feels’, But I like it’s available, that’s additional options for people like me. I like that I can trade with my, relatively low deposit like I’m really professional trader. Yes, it’s risky but I know how to manage such risk.
      In other regards AAFX is just typical brokerage with its own pros and cons. I like that there’s no additional fees, but I don’t like that there’s no sync-trading.
      I just mean – that’s perfect brokerage for high-leveraged trading. But in other regards it’s just good.

20. Jourdan October 6, 2020 at 10:57 am - Reply

As far as I know, AAFX Trading has an MT4 trading platform. It is one of the most convenient platforms, and I’m very comfortable working on it. But also a broker has the MT5 trading platform. Personally, I haven’t tried trading on it yet, as a broker has only recently added it to its functionality.
      So I wanted to ask those who have traded on both the MT4 and MT5. Is there a noticeable difference in trading on these platforms?

• Christopher Strasser October 27, 2020 at 8:15 pm Reply

MT5 offers Market Depth and more indicators, but in general they’re the same. Oh, MT5 also offers netting and buid-in Economic Calendar, by the way. I don’t think you should switch to MT5, if you’re okey with MT4. But if you need sth of the above, than MT5 would be a good choice.

21. Karlheinz Baum September 6, 2020 at 10:26 pm - Reply

It looks absolutely company to me, it’s not impressive. There are stocks, currencies, commodities and CFDs here, like in most brokers. AAFX is regulated broker. There are quickly enough withdrawals, mobile and desktop platforms for trading in this company. It’s not like anything. Well, VPS are accessible to VIP Traders.

• FanGhork September 23, 2020 at 11:49 am Reply

In fact, what you wrote about is something that not all brokers can offer. AAFX trading conditions are cool and varied. But I started trading with a brokerage because of its leverage size. Its leverage is 2000:1, and this figure is a bit intimidating at first. But as soon as you get used to this, you will immediately realize what freedom in trading the brokerage gives to its clients. It’s very cool when you can decide for yourself how much you want to risk in one trade or another. You have the opportunity to implement the most risky strategy that you couldn’t while traded with other brokers. The most important thing here is to control yourself in order not to go beyond your limit.

22. Jaime Tavares August 26, 2020 at 9:22 pm - Reply

It’s good that there are not only welcome bonuses, but also follow-up bonuses, because I’m always ready to use it and it helps me to increase profits.
      And work in a more disciplined way.

23. Albino Corsini August 21, 2020 at 8:49 pm - Reply

The bonus is withdrawable there, so you can make such withdrawal if you fullfill requirements. Requirements may seem to be very difficult to fullfiill but that’s not so. It’s really easy to fullfill if you’re using high leverage.

24. Arthur Van Beek July 26, 2020 at 8:14 pm - Reply

The first days in the market are filled with vivid emotions and impressions, but over time everything becomes more calm and even familiar. And I do not like it at all. Because I am a real experimenter and I need to have space so that I can constantly try something new. And now I have found this space right here, because here I can use MT4 trading terminal with a wide range of possibilities. Now MT5 is here, but I haven’t gotten to deal with it yet. I do not use a large leverage here, but if I ever need it, I am glad that I will have such an opportunity.

25. Jan Belpere July 18, 2020 at 11:28 pm - Reply

If you are an existing client of this company, then you just get additional access to this terminal through your personal account. Just deposit in there and get to work.

26. Elias Pandya July 9, 2020 at 9:21 pm - Reply

I started trading there in 2016, overall brokerage is good, I like how it works. Spreads are quite tight, MT4 with support of algorithms and EAs, almost no slippages. However, AAFX Trading recently intgroduiced MT5 and I’m looking to switch on it, but have no clue about is it possible or I should create new account. Can someone clarify this if possible.

27. Gerhard Raab June 30, 2020 at 2:19 pm - Reply

Hi! I’m only trading on a demo for now and I’d like to choose a good broker. I’ve been searching for a fine brokerage for several days now and I liked the aafx very much according to the trading conditions.
      I noticed that there are a lot of people who highlight the fact that a broker has a big leverage. But I don’t quite understand what’s cool about it and where would I apply it?

• Shard July 1, 2020 at 11:05 am Reply

Leverage is like an extra amount you can use for one or another order. And if you see a really good position, you can use it to increase your profits. But you shouldn’t use it all the time, because it increases your losses, too, if you make a mistake in the analysis.
        Most traders use such a large leverage when working with fundamental analysis, when a trade looks really promising. If you’re just starting out in the market, don’t take any risks or test this mechanism well on a demo for a start.

28. David Da Costa June 24, 2020 at 1:13 pm - Reply

There are companies that can be considered leviathans of the industry. This broker is in the trading industry. I feel a little strange when I write my review, as I have nothing special to highlight.
      The broker just has multiple regulations and operates since 1977, that’s all you need to know about the company. In the trading industry, the most important thing is reliability, and this portfolio guarantees it 100%.
      Another advantage is that the broker accepts even small traders with small deposits, which distinguishes it from competitors from Wall Street.

29. Nad Cooper June 15, 2020 at 2:53 pm - Reply

Here you can safely take bonuses, because, firstly, they are small, about 30%, and secondly, they can be quickly worked out and quietly “attached” to your main capital, it is very profitable!

30. Remy Masse June 14, 2020 at 12:46 am - Reply

Trading is really challenging, but aafx makes it easier, as it has demo + education to help you learn. If you’re satisfied with brokerage – that’s great, I’m also aafx trader and I like this broker 🙂

31. Unai Cruz May 30, 2020 at 9:40 pm - Reply

If you’re just getting started, pick one because there you don’t have to worry about spread calculations, the amount will be fixed, as far as I remember, from 2 pips. And you’ll be able to work without panic.

32. Paul Mayss May 27, 2020 at 4:46 pm - Reply

Yeah, here you are. When I was beginner – I’ve started with demo, it’s much easier to trade with, but you will in 90% of cases overpay slightly, so when you will become more pro, I will suggest you to move toward ECN account. As I remember, there’s no fees to transfer your funds.

33. Anteam March 23, 2020 at 6:47 pm - Reply

Let’s speak frankly, when we start, we immediately think that we will succeed, that we will earn and will not allow what other traders have done before us. We know how to work. And then after a while we accumulate a complete list of errors, which shows that we have not yet learned how to trade. And this is the moment when the broker becomes especially important, whose employees can either just demand money from you or offer you help so that you can understand your mistakes and start anew with new experience and understand how not to do it. AAFX always comes with the latest scenario, they work with and help clients, and this is the reason why I will never change my broker.

34. Leoney March 4, 2020 at 2:54 pm - Reply

Good brokerage, fast and reliable, with Metatrader available and algotrading allowed. For me that was #1 reason to trade with this brokerage, as I’m algotrrader and use Expert advisors constantly, many brokerages ban this things and I don’t know why. AAFX is good in this regard, everything is allowed, except EA arbitrage, as even small slippage can turn into a giant loss (I didn’t notice any slippages, but I think that’s preventive measure).

• Melvin Schaden March 9, 2020 at 4:33 pm Reply

Everything here is organized well, which immediately gives you the opportunity to start working as you like without any extra worry and fuss. To be honest, I am so tired of working with obscure companies, I hope that AAFX will not fail, and will remain a normal company for a long time.

35. Neil Mitchell February 27, 2020 at 9:28 pm - Reply

AAFX Trading wasn’t my first brokerage, but it’s my favourite one and I really enjoy trading with it. Just facts – $100 minimum deposit, spreads in ECN account are around 0.6-0.7 pips, in Fixed 2-2.5 pips, seems quite good. When the market turns to be volatile, ECN spreads never exceed 2-3 pips for my assets, good enough. Support service works fast, issues are resolved quickly. Trading platform is Metatrader 4, with allowed Experts Advisors and algotrading, I don’t use it, but someone may really like this. leverage is up to 2000, but I suggest to use 1:500 and nevermore.

• Vijay Sangha March 27, 2020 at 11:40 pm Reply

It’s hard to argue with the fact that the conditions in aafx have been chosen as optimal as possible, because regardless of your strategy or your approach, you can find here something that will help you implement each of your ideas. It seems to me that a broker does not create any difficulties for his clients, and it allows you to feel safe and to trade, not to find out the relationship with the broker or the company’s employees.

• Madhav Jha March 14, 2020 at 10:06 pm Reply

Is it real that algotrading is allowed, or just marketing trap? Cuz I can’t believe that it’s possible, most brokers prohibit algotrading, so if someone have used it, plz, share an experience.

• Passir March 19, 2020 at 1:08 pm Reply

Consider yourself lucky, because AAFx is really where you can try it. There are all the conditions so that you can try your system and evaluate how working it is. It’s a great opportunity!

36. YUZIRIS February 16, 2020 at 9:18 pm - Reply

With AAFX you always know what your trading is going about. To earn there, you should be experienced enough and that’s kinda true. If you don’t know how to trade, you won’t be successful. By chance, there’s trading education center, so you can trade and learn trading. But you still need passion and very large brain. If you have this, you’ll be 90% successful trading Metatrader 4, that combines Expert Advisor, ECN order execution and allowed algotrating, but as I already said – skills are at the first demand.

• William February 24, 2020 at 10:57 pm Reply

Agree, I wonder how some people write “Oh, I lost with AAFX, what a fail!”. If you have lost, you definitely have lost not cause of brokerage, but cause you don’t know how to trade. Never go for real trading before you learn about how trading works, AAFX gives opportunity to learn and such gunereous opportunity should be used. The biggest fortune person can has is knowledge and skills, so don’t rely on random, but learn a lot and then you’ll be successful. I’d blown down my deposit three times in a row, but than learned very well and now I’m trading with AAFX and earn a lot.

37. Racing January 27, 2020 at 11:01 pm - Reply

I learned about AAFX broker when I was looking for stable broker, so I came here to trade. With all my experience, I can say that aafx is truthworthy broker that provides clear and beneficial trading conditions. I searched for alternatives, but AAFX has one of the best market conditions. I like that there are fast withdrawals and quick support, so I can get my money and info in time…

• Grzegorz Ostrowsky February 4, 2020 at 9:33 pm Reply

I also trade aafx cause I trust it and there are great trading features. I like that broker isn’t greedy, they don’t try to take as much many as possible, only spreads. EURUSD ECN spread is around 0.5 point, but may be higher in volatile times, that’s true. when i was choosing broker I googled a lot of reviews, 90% of them are positive, so I think aafx can be trusted and that’s not only my or your opinion…

38. Jameel January 16, 2020 at 8:24 pm - Reply

I like trading and everything connected with it, so I have always paid a lot of attention to studying this issue. In fact, it seems to me that I have reached quite a high level in this matter. Today I trade with aafx broker, I can’t say that I have any complaints, it has a very convenient terminal for analyzing the situation, so I noticed myself that now I spend a little less time than before, and maybe my experience influenced it. I like that there are tight spreads and no commission for withdrawal of funds, it’s very profitable and I can dispose of my money more freely.

• Khagendra Dangol February 12, 2020 at 8:46 pm Reply

100% agree, when you’re experienced, you understand that AAFX Trade has truly great trading condtitions. Some kind of newbies may even don’t understand so and that’s okey, as you need experience to judge advantages and disadvantages in reasonable way. I’m with AAFX not for long, maybe around a year and I came there from other brokerage. To be sure, I can honestly say that AAFX has better trading conditions than broker I was trading before and I hope nothing will change.

39. Oliver Rocher January 11, 2020 at 10:27 pm - Reply

I don’t understand why a lot of people are concerned with withdrawals. Almost each trader that reached me to ask sth about AAFX always ask about withdrawals. Our world is cruel and people are feared to lose money. I can say only one things “Choose companies that appreciate own reputation”. AAFX is a kind of such company, that keeps it reputation on a high level and never takes action that may hurt its traders. I can’t describe that in one review, but that’s visible. Each time I trade with AAFX I notice that company appreciate me and that’s cool.

40. Tyram Langeland January 6, 2020 at 12:29 pm - Reply

If we talk about forex brokers, which provide normal conditions for traders with different capitals, we can immediately mention AAFX because only in this company I see such a careful attitude to traders and the development of the broker itself, which constantly increases the number of available assets and improving its service. It seems to me that this company has been holding leading positions in the market for a reason for so many years. In addition, there are no problems with financial operations. The company has an excellent bonus system, with which anyone, can strengthen their capital.

41. Valero Frank December 20, 2019 at 10:49 pm - Reply

I like the aafx broker for welcome bonuses and other bonuses that can be used in the equity. It’s very convenient, especially since they don’t work too hard. On the big leverage, I once fell into a drawdown, now I act more carefully and thoughtfully. In general, I like everything, I want to work only here. Recently, another company called me and offered me a bonus of 150%. Well, it’s clear at once that it’s nothing good. Very suspicious, I refused.

42. Chi Martinsen December 14, 2019 at 10:43 pm - Reply

If you are looking for a broker with optimal conditions, aafx may be the right choice. This company has good conditions even for minimum deposits, for example, you can use a fixed spread or work with more than one asset at a time. The spreads are small, so you don’t feel like you’re working too risky. On the website you can find all the necessary information on both: overall trading conditions and specific infomraiton on upcoming economic news and events. Working with MT4 allows trading with EA strategies which might be a matter of interest to algorythmic traders

43. Arjuna December 9, 2019 at 8:56 pm - Reply

I am fully satisfied with AAFX as a broker. It provides constant access to the market and assets this platform offers a lot. In addition, there are quite a few tools that can be used for trading every day. Here you can start with a minimum deposit or choose a large account right away. I chose the average option, I started with a couple of thousand, which is the capital I started with in other companies. My statistics are not weaker on this platform, because Meta Trader 4 is very easy to use and in general it has already become a real classic, so trading here is a pleasure. I don’t use fixed spreads, but if anybody is interested, they are there. By the way, the spreads here are small and there are no other commissions.

44. Neelse December 7, 2019 at 10:28 pm - Reply

AAFX Trading – one of many brokers, which popularity doesn’t reach market leaders. So they are trying to compensate it by some additional bonuses. You can start trading with AAFX with $100 both on regular and ECN-account. They have better spreads (from 0,6 pips for eurodollar), but even at reasonable volatility spreads will expand. It is very convenient that you shouldn’t pay for swap while trading CFD. The main problem of the broker is an ambiguous reputation. The company have negative reviews on many sites, an overwhelming majority of them are obviously copied. Negative campaigning is a common thing in the forex world. And it seems like the broker doesn’t care. I think that these reviews shouldn’t be taken seriously according my positive experience.

45. Gerhard Marquardt November 29, 2019 at 11:46 pm - Reply

In my time, I chose AAFX because their bonus of 35% was too tempting a bait :)) Increasing the capital by 35% at once is truly cool, isn’t it? Though I didn’t know yet that I’d have to fulfill the bonus requirements – back then, I didn’t even consider withdrawal as such. Later it showed that with my style of trading, I managed to fulfill the requirements in half a year. By the way, that bonus became my main income, for I traded like an idiot :))) Well I know that one has to follow a strategy, stick with the principles of money management and blah, blah, blah, but sometimes I really get carried away and can’t control it.
      Anyway, it’s been already 2 years that I somehow manage to trade and even make profits :)) Probably that’s because of tight spreads, probably because of bonuses that I’ve already several times fulfilled and withdrawn… By the way, all the subsequent bonuses, except for the first one, get a bonus of 25% – that’s not quite as much but still a pleasant trifle 🙂 All in all, when even I with my crazy strategy manage to make profits, I guess serious traders are bound to succeed with AAFX :))