It might sound obvious, but the first rule in currency trading, or any other kind of trading for that matter, is to only risk the money you can afford to lose. Most forex traders started small, either by registering to broker who offers no deposit bonus or depositing minimum amounts of money into standard account.
If you’re a traders with extensive experience in the Forex market, consider joining Fidelis Capital Markets Preferred Trader. Fidelis Preferred Trader program is a monthly Trading challenge open for all traders around the world to make use of their extensive trading experience in the Forex market and earn 15$ for every 1$ profit made.
Terms & Conditions:
- New and old account are eligible to join.
- Only Rookie account type should be used to take part in the contest.
- Make a deposit of $100, deposits more than $100 or less than $100 will not be accepted.
- Prove consistency with 6 months trading statements, to become a Fidelis Preferred Trader, a trader should have a successful trading strategy with consistent proven results.
- Start of the trading month trader should always maintain 100$ in the account.
- Maximum draw down will be 20%.
- Once the trader is selected he will be given new trading account on which he should deposit 100$ and start trading.
- Deposit of 100$ should not be withdrawn from the trading account unless the trader is disqualified or trader choose to exit the Program.
Read on this Fidelis Capital Markets page for more detail.