SuperForex provides an opportunity for you to try out the speed of execution of their ECN accounts by providing free capital in the X2 No Deposit Bonus program. You ask why is it called the X2 No Deposit Bonus?
Yes, because you will get an initial bonus of $ 50 and if you make a minimum deposit of $ 10 you will get a $ 50 bonus back a second time.
The profit you get from transactions using this bonus can be withdrawn provided that the maximum amount of funds withdrawn is equal to the number of lots that have been transacted. The amount of funds withdrawn also cannot exceed the amount of bonuses received. In other words to be able to withdraw a profit of $ 50 you must make a total transaction of 50 lots.
To be able to take part in this program is quite easy, you only need to register a new account on the SuperForex website and then verify your data.
No Deposit Bonus Terms
- The No Deposit Bonus is available for all clients who had already successfully received the No deposit bonus and make a deposit in the period from December 16 to January 10.
- The term of use of the No Deposit Bonus funds received is unlimited.
- The Client can receive the No Deposit Bonus twice only. It will be credited to one client account after the first deposit during 16.12.2019 – 10.01.2020. Further deposits do not impact the amount and number of the NDB.
- The No Deposit Bonus will not be credited if the client makes a few deposits with a total amount of $10.
- An own transfer (a transfer from another client account) is not considered as a new deposit. So, the No Deposit Bonus 2 cannot be credited based on that, except in cases when the new deposit has been credited to another account due to a client mistake.
- The amount of the No Deposit Bonus is $50 for deposits over $10.
- The maximum profit the client can withdraw over the new NDB is $50. The amount of the deposit does not determine the amount of the profit available for withdrawal.
- Profit over the bonus should be unlocked according to the formula: 1 traded lot = $1.
- The amount available for withdrawal depends on the number of traded lots + deposit funds.
- The Client can make a withdrawal only once. After the withdrawal, the bonus and the profit will be canceled.
- Upon withdrawal, the client withdraws money in the following order: first, the deposit funds and then profit over the bonus. The minimum withdrawal amount is $10.
- If the client withdraws the deposit only, the rest of the bonus funds including profit will be canceled due to being a part of the NDB.